Product Name: Blind Spot HGV Sticker
Additional Product Description: This blind spot sticker should be used on the rear or side of the vehicle where applicable.
Product Code: FR006
Product Type: FORS - Transport and haulage
Dimensions: Please click on "Size" drop down box to view all available sizes.
Sticker Material: Self adhesive laminated polymeric vinyl.
Sticker Lifetime: All of our safety stickers and labels have a lifetime of 5 to 7 years.
Additional Material Benefits: Scratch, chemical and UV colour fade resistant.
Where Can I Apply The Sticker? All products are weatherproof and can be used internally or externally on smooth flat surfaces. For low energy or rough surfaces, please contact us for our high tack vinyl option.
Do I Need to Prepare The Surface Prior To Application? It is highly recommended to thoroughly clean and degrease the area where you are applying the label/sticker for maximum longevity of the product.
How Do I Apply The Sticker?
- Clean surface and dry before application
- Peel the sticker away from the backing paper
- Position and place sticker in the position you would like to apply
- Apply gentle pressure to the middle of the sticker and work towards the edges, pushing air out from underneath the sticker
- Push out or pop air bubbles with a sharp knife
Country of Manufacture: We manufacture all products in house using British sourced materials.
Need A Different Size or Custom Design Sticker? Please contact our sales team by email or telephone.